Friday, August 31, 2007

Special Gift Thank You #3!

My very cool friends and supporters, Heidi and Justin Fox, sent my boys a really fun gift: a CD player!!! Justin is a full-time musician with several CDs to his credit so they included three of his CDs and his band stickers! What a fun and unusual presnt! In case you're wondering how they got it here, they sent it with a team visiting from Vanguard University. The boys not only enjoy listening to music but they love practicing dances for church so they are often borrowing my CD player. Now they are proud owners of their own!
Thanks a ton Fox Family for your special gift as well as your love and prayers throughout the years!
I have a link on my margin but you can check out Justin's website at
http://justinfox.com/
Posted by Picasa

No comments: