Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blogging Break!

Well, I didn't intentionally take a break from blogging but it's been almost one month! I don't believe it! I guess it's because I had visitors with me in Mozambique until I left on October 13th to come to the US. I spent one week in Germany (with a weekend trip to Vienna and a day trip to Slovakia thrown in for good measure) as part of my free layover in Frankfurt. That was lovely! I'll post photos when I have a better internet connection.

I arrived in California on the 23rd of October. Since then, I've spent a week at my dad's in Florida and then I arrived yesterday at my mom's in New Jersey. I'm here now, watching football - aahhhh! I can't wait for the Colts to beat, I mean play, the Patriots!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! Welcome to teenager-hood! (That's for my youngest nephew Sean, he turns 13 today!)

I'll be back, as much as my internet connections allow.
Happy November everyone!

No comments: