Friday, November 09, 2007

Hanging out with Mom and Larry in New Jersey

I've been in New Jersey since Saturday and I leave tomorrow. I've really enjoyed my time with my mom and Larry, visiting people, going to a couple thrift shops, eating early . . . this was our "dinner" at 3:00 in the afternoon! My mom is doing really well which is nice to see in person. She is currently doing so well, she doesn't need chemo now and won't go back to the doctor until the end of November. We're praying she won't need chemo then either! I'm not sure the exact terms to use because they don't talk in terms of remission but the number and size of cancerous areas seem to determine the need for chemo treatment. I'm just glad she's feeling so great!

Thanks for everything Mom - it's been a great visit! Love you!

1 comment:

Maputobound said...

Ok- very jealous of even the photo of a "real" restaurant- can't wait for the first restaurant meal when I return- likely only hours after I land! But, on the other hand part of me can't imagine leaving yet- can't believe it's only 2 weeks now. I'm so thankful your mum is doing well. Praise God!