Monday, November 05, 2007

Fun with Family in Florida!


My sister Sandra and I love this photo of her with her boyfriend Doug and our Dad. Usually, my dad has his eyes closed and his mouth open in photos so we were really excited that he got it right in this one!




I had a lot of fun with my two youngest nephews, Sean and James. We played Bocci Ball and although my athletic prowress was held in check, I didn't do half bad. James became a teeneager the day after I left, November 4th, so we had a fun little party as well. I loved being able to hang out with them.


I realized as I was about to leave for the airport that my dad and I didn't take a photo together during this trip so I took one of those long-arm shots - not bad I don't think.
I had a great time in Florida - now I'm off to my mom's in New Jersey.

1 comment:

Maputobound said...

Thanks so much for the update and photos Laura. Your trip sounds incredible- I'm very jealous! We miss you!