Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Landis Family!

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Robert and Joy Landis who have taken such good care of me all the years I've known them, but in particular these last couple years since my cousin's moved to Oregon. Thanks for the airport runs, the last minute adjustments so readily made, the dinners, the Ipod!, the postal service, the storage, the bathtub, the chauferring . . . all these ways and more that you guys bless me. I am so deeply grateful for your loving care, support, and practical help! I couldn't do this without you!

There are lots of people who bless me in many ways while I'm visiting in America but the Landis' really provide a home away from home so I'm singling them out! But I am deeply appreciative of all my friends and family who look for ways to bless me. I am well loved and well taken care of! I would be hard pressed to continue this adventure without any of the people God has put in my life!

No comments: