Sunday, January 20, 2008

San Diego Super Chargers?

They'll always be that to me, even if they came up short in the AFC championship game against the Patriots. By the way, do you know that I love football? LOVE it! After searching all over for a way to watch or listen to the game online, I finally settled for NFL.com's live play by play. It's not quite the same, let me tell you. But neither was the pain at watching Tom Brady take a knee the last couple plays.

I'm proud of my San Diego Chargers for a tremendous season- well done guys!

And strangely enough perhaps, I'm posting this photo in hopes that it inspires you as much as it did me. Seeing Antonio Cromartie look so absolutely perfect isn't the result of an accident. Perhaps he couldn't choreograph that exact play, but the effort and practice he puts into his craft day after day is what brings about results like this. This photo inspires me to want to work hard, practice and excel in everything I do.
(If this post seems a bit disconnected, it's probably because it's 1:30 am here, the game just ended!)

No comments: