Sunday, February 10, 2008

Well the six of THEM are better anyway!

I'm still feeling pretty poorly as is a new entry, Elias.  He was fine on Thursday night but Friday he came in my house in the afternoon and hasn't left since.  Poor guy has been sleeping most of the time, headache, tummy ache, occasional fever.  He's had a malaria test but we don't have the result yet.  At any given moment, one of us is sneezing, coughing or sniffling! And usually sleeping.

An amazing thing though - Friday and Saturday nights I had to get out my blanket to sleep with!!  I hadn't used one since some time in October.  (Of course I was gone all of November.)  I loved being able to curl up under a blanket and at the moment don't even care if it was from a fever!

3 comments:

Colleen and Michael said...

I'm so sorry that you're still sick! What a huge bummer. I'm praying for your speedy recovery.

intense_fragility said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
intense_fragility said...

i know what you mean... even when it's hot out, i love my blankets...
i hope you all feel better soon. we're praying for you guys.

(had to delete the last one cause it didn't make any sense... computers are my friend! haha..)