Friday, April 11, 2008

Are there crocodiles in there?

IMG_6562We've just begun two weeks' holidays so I thought we'd do something fun.  There's a reservoir about 1 or 1 1/2 hours from here that I've been wanting to take the boys to.  My plan was to take one room at a time, in lieu of the afternoon program, IMG_6542but decided it would be to book the ministry bus and we could all together.  So off we went on Wednesday morning for lunch and a swim.  We met up with some visitors who were at our Iris center in Boane.  So there were 46 of us all together.  It was such fun and having the whole dorm together on the bus certainly felt like an adventure! IMG_6560The boys absolutely loved it, as you can tell!

 

 

 

 

IMG_6507

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6511

 

 

 

 

IMG_6513

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

they are so beautiful! I continue to pray for you, your boys and my David daily! What a precious treasure a child's smile is! Sometimes the pure beauty of it is missed if we don't catch it. How your boys are so loved!

intense_fragility said...

oh how much fun!

Adele said...

Ah, what fun you're having, friend! Good to see you back with your boys.

Hey, I tagged you on my blog...

Colleen and Michael said...

What a blessing you are to those boys, Laura!