Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love having Pedro visit!

It's school holidays so Pedro came to visit for the first week.  It does my heart good to spend time with him.  I love his heart for God and people, his joy, his smarts, his sense of humor (including his giggle) and the way he wants to help his friends here in the dorm to know more about God and, let's I'll be honest that I love this part -

how to obey Mana Laura!

We always have so much fun together.  I recently bought an Uno Attack game from someone in the city and we had a lot of fun with that.  We went out to eat a couple times and of course he joined us for the dorm adventures.

Park Excursion 001

Even standing on his head he looks like he's getting so tall!

 

Park Excursion 012

At the Thai Restaurant where he tried to use chopsticks!

Park Excursion 130

His first time at the beach with real waves!  Normally the boys only go to the bay.  He was tentative but loved it!

1 comment:

Jare said...

I can't believe how BIG and grown up he is!! I'm glad he got to come for a visit, Looks like it was a fun one!