Thursday, May 01, 2008

Heading Home for Another Visit

Just a quick note to let everyone know I'll be heading to the US tomorrow, Friday, to spend three weeks with my mom.  She's been battling cancer for three years and is having a tough time right now.  The doctors don't think this is due to the cancer, per se, but the chemo.  So we're hoping this is a rough spell that she'll pass through.  Even though I just left her a month ago, I really feel she needs me during this time and I have total peace to go.  Please pray for my mom and for me.  And for my boys who are sad I'm leaving after such a short time.  My staff are sad as well but totally understand my need to go. 

5 comments:

HisPrincess said...

I pray that everything goes well for you.

Safe travelling.
Sharon.

My name is Dianna said...

i'll be praying!

intense_fragility said...

oh i'm so sorry to hear that your mom is not doing well... you are definitely in my prayers. may God pour out His mercies and grace upon you all...

HisPrincess said...

Hi Laura,
Just checking in to see how you are getting on. Hope all is going as well as it can.
Sharon.

HisPrincess said...

Hi Laura,

Thanks for coming to say hi on my blog!

Praying that your Mum's test are as good as they can be.

Just know that the Lord is watching over her, and you, and that He will never leave you.

Blessings
Sharon.