Friday, July 04, 2008

But brothers together make me happy!

July 2008 002 This is Simois, on the left, with his little brother Daniel.  Daniel lives in the Baby House so they don't see each other too often but I was talking with a couple people about wanting to invite Daniel over to play with Simois and Sarah took me up on it and brought him this morning.  Simois goes to pre-school two mornings a week so the other days, he's here in the dorm with Feliciano who is developmentally delayed and a lot of fun (but no verbal skills!) and Domingos who is blind and developmentally delayed and doesn't really interact at all.  So it's a double blessing for Simois to have his brother come for playtime! 

2 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

Ah, brotherly love! They look sweet together!

And congrats on the couch!

Prayers sent for Geronimo. He looks incredibly sweet!

Lill said...

Your blog is fantastic. what you are doing is wonderful. The Lord has given you an awesome call. I have added you to my blogroll, I want to come back and read more about you and the mission, the life, you are on!