Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pineapple upside-down cake!

Talent Show 014 I promised the boys if they practiced and tried their best (meaning: obey the Chefes!) for the Talent Show we had last night, I would make them cake!

For some reason, pineapple upside-down cake sounded good to me so that's what we made - three pans of it!  The third pan is still in the oven when this photo was taken. 

Pedro was the mainstay, as he hangs out with me when he visits, but for each cake I invited a couple different boys in to help make it.  They love doing stuff like that!  That's Silavio in the photo.  We had so much fun!  And they love cleaning up too!  What a bonus. 

I can't wait to eat some cake and neither can they!

2 comments:

intense_fragility said...

oooo! i LOVE pineapple upsidedown cake. good choice!

MoziEsmé said...

They look ready to gulp the cakes down in a single bite!