Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Afternoon Program

Each week, Tuesday thru Thursday, the boys come in for our Afternoon Program, one room at a time.  We primarily have teaching from the Bible but I consider the time "supplemental education" so it can be just about anything! 

In the photos below, when I'm wearing a green shirt, that was Room 2, the oldest boys, and we were studying creation.  When I have on the orange shirt, that was Room 3, the youngest boys and we were playing with play-dough, after studying creation.  The idea was that God has shared with us His creativity and the boys could create with Play Dough!  We always have fun and they mostly behave!

 

DSC_1130

DSC_1147

DSC_0681

DSC_0682

DSC_0689

I love helping the boys discover new things! 

They take such delight in learning.

I pray that throughout our time together, I can cultivate a heart for learning more about the Lord and his love for them as well!

(Hey, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!)

(photos by Laura Grazier - thanks!)

No comments: