Thursday, July 23, 2009

My little cousin Jared got married!

Jared's Wedding 020

Well, he's not so little anymore!  This is him with his fiance Nicole, two nights before the wedding.

Jared's Wedding 022

There was lots of family there, here I am with my cousin Mark.

Jared's Wedding 105 

And my cousin Maureen, mother of the groom.

Jared's Wedding 107 

Me and my cousin Donnie.

Jared's Wedding 086

My Auntie Norma!  I can't believe I didn't get a photo with her :(

Jared's Wedding 123

Me and Jared, one of my favorite people in the world!

 

Jared's Wedding 119

Jared and his lovely bride, Nicole.

Jared's Wedding 157

Off to begin their new lives together!

  Jared's Wedding 153

The quintessential wedding shot.  Click on it to make it larger and see the cute kids on the left.  It looks like Judah is proposing!

After seeing this place I thought, I'd like to marry someone from Washington so I can get married at the same place!  It was stunning!

I'm so thankful for this opportunity to celebrate with my family the marriage of Jared and Nicole, two godly, loving, caring young people who are so blessed to have been able to join their lives together!

Mazel Tov!

No comments: