Friday, January 14, 2011

Missing some boys who used to live here

Prague 2006 168 Prague 2006 184

That's Albano on the left and Joao on the right.  Both of those boys were reintegrated with their families.  Albano's family had thought he was dead and Joao's mom had no idea where or how he was.  So it was a great joy to see them reunited.  But I still miss them when I see their photo or think of them.  Many, many others have left as well, I just came across the photos of these two and thought I'd write about them.  Hey, I just noticed that even the boy in the background of the right side photo, Fernando, was reintegrated as well.  I pray these boys are doing well and thriving within their families.  I'm grateful for the time I had with them, the ability to pour into their lives as long as they were here with us. 

No comments: