Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been a year since I've seen my Pedro

April 2010 086 Although Pedro died on September 20th, I left Mozambique on June 16 for studies and an extended visit with my mom in the US.  He was with me for a few wonderful days and I took him home on June 15.

I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen that smile, hugged that body, heard that laugh, lost to him at Yahtzee, made him his favorite foods, asked him to fix my (phone, tv, radio - whatever needed fixing), talked and talked and prayed for his future every day.  A million tender moments that are so missed. June 2010 026

Our last photo together

Oh, it still hurts, I miss him so much.  What a precious gift he was for the time I had him.  My darling Pedro.

June 2010 027

The last photo I took of my boy.

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I'm so sorry...