Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shelton B. Belton - please pray

061311-88  August 2011 044

Please pray for my little Shelton who is in the hospital with pneumonia.  This little darling has had so many health challenges the last two years.  You might remember he was in the hospital for over two weeks earlier this year.  When he gets sick, he gets sick fast and hard. 

Please join me in prayer that he gets well just as fast and dramatically! 

These photos are he and his older cousin and his grandmother - beauty runs in this family!!!

August 2011 045

1 comment:

Nikita said...

Oh no! I wonder why he is always getting so sick?! If only he had access to some better health care maybe we could get to the bottom of it. But of course, there is no better doctor than our Lord. Please let him know that I love and miss him and am praying for him and all of you. And give him a great big hug for me.