Friday, February 17, 2012

Puzzling!

IMG_0330

These gorgeous boys love to put together puzzles!  Well, actually they love to play with puzzle pieces and they are learning to put together puzzles!  Many of them are still working on the idea that the colored sides don’t mix with the plain brown sides!  But they’re getting the hang of it and learning to reason out how puzzles work.  They are one of their favorite things to do! 

Here’s a sampling:

IMG_0327IMG_0328IMG_0329IMG_0331

I happen to love puzzles too and am working up my courage to start one that is 1000 pieces!!!!  My friend Jannie is my inspiration!

(By the way, has anyone ever noticed all the wicker in my house?  It’s everywhere in Mozambique, wood is expensive and hard to find.  The only wood item I have is my kitchen table which I bought in South Africa and brought back over the border.)

No comments: