Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A brief visit to Lassen National Park

IMG_4997

While my mom and I were visiting my cousins Donnie and Ann in Burney, California, we took a little impromptu drive to Lassen Park, she had never been before.  She also has the senior’s Golden Pass which costs $10 for life for any of you seniors out there!  So although we only spent about a half hour in the park, it didn’t cost anything!

IMG_5000

We’re so glad we went and saw such beauty!  Like my beautiful mom!

IMG_5005IMG_5006IMG_5007

Such a cool, barren volcanic landscape!

IMG_5008IMG_5009IMG_5010IMG_5011

But I still like this peaceful, inviting, glorious, stunning lake the best.  God, you make all things beautiful!

2 comments:

Jodi Mowery said...

So amazing. Glad you could share that time together.

Laura said...

Hi Jod! I am inspired to reply to my comments. I really enjoyed that trip with my mom, except when she got sick at the end in Vegas :(
Love you!