Monday, June 30, 2014

Visitors!

We are entering our busy season, the American summer, and we will be chock full of visitors for the next three months.  IMAG0296

DSC_0837

(love how they matched!)

They are such a blessing in lightening our load, playing with the kids, helping with activities and projects and even playing games, one of my personal favorite things to do!

IMG_3544I’ve had a great group of people recently hanging out with my boys and I’m grateful for the help.

IMG_3553I’m also really grateful for the guys who come and just be guys with my boys, who let them climb on them and wrestle and throw them around – I give lots of hugs and kisses but I’m not so great at letting my boys climb on me!

IMG_3554IMG_3582

IMG_3561

(can you tell we’re telling time?)

There’s a bunch more great people who I haven’t gotten photos of but I still appreciate you!

Hey – I’m all for making new friends of visitors but how about some of my old friends come and visit me?!? 

2 comments:

pamela maddox said...

I would LOVE to come and visit again! Always thinking about your place as a destination adventure! Love you, Lapa D!

Mana Laura said...

Love you too Pamelita Rose! Still dreaming you can come back!